Your Data is 100% yours
We understand the importance of your data and its privacy. That's why we assure you that:
- We do not rent, sell, lease, share or give any data of any type to anyone.
Unlike other companies, we do not require that you grant us a license of your content or information as a condition
of our service. Your data is totally your property.
- We use industry standard methods to protect and secure your data.
- No one has access to your information – not even OnlineWill personnel.
Your data will be passed on to the nominees only when the need arrives and that too after.
The details provided by you at the time of registration are used to establish your identity and contact
you when the need arises. By providing these details, you provide your consent that your information can be
used to contact you.
Access to Your information
OnlineWill will access your details only when we need to contact you (or people related to you) for process
related things. We do not disclose your information, unless it is necessary to:
- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process,
- Protect and defend OnlineWill's rights, interests, property or personnel,
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products and services,
To protect your details, you are requested not to share your user name and password with any one.
If for any reason, you feel we are not adhering to the above policy, please report the same to firstname.lastname@example.org